Tuesday 30 August 2011

Why Blog?

I asked myself this very question. Why would I want to blog?  Why not just facebook, or write to myself, or whathaveyou?

Matthew 10:27 says, "What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops."  This is my preaching on the housetops.  I'm thankful to the Lord for placing me in a time and age when this type of instant desktop publishing is so easy.  To be in a time where education is free and study tools can bring information in an instant.  I'm thankful for the Lord for His teaching and for His blessings.  This is my offering.  We will see if it is a sweet savour. 

I make this statement: I am no teacher; I am a student, and I plan to be a student for as long as He wills.

If you see the Scriptures in the same way, then you are free to view any time you like.  If you do not, then peace be with you, wherever you fare.